Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:153 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Equipment Opex - Mining (12-18 yrs)
Position : Head - Equipment OPEX (First Class Mines Manager - MMR)
Job Level : AGM / GM
Skill and Qualification :
- Degree in Mining Engineering with First Class Mines Manager's Certificate of competency (Restricted) issued by DGMS as per MMR 1961;
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills;
- Ability to achieve the targets; demonstrable deadline/time management and task management skills;
- Aptitude for mining supervision and associated relationship management;
- Acumen for Cost competitiveness and zeal to drive Low Cost Production.
Knowledge and Qualification :
- Minimum work experience of 12 years of which at least 05 years as Mines Manager of a First Class in
Statutory Capacity in an Opencast Metalliferous Mines.
- Should have Knowledge on various costing like spare cost, wear cost, lube cost, repair and maintenance cost for all the HEMM Equipment and the processing plants.
- Should have Knowledge on Mines Planning and related softwares like SURPAC, Datamine, MineScape etc.
- Should have Knowledge on HEMM Maintenance.
Job Summary :
- A mid level leadership role that proposes and monitors equipment operating cost based on the production planning and operating budgets defined for all the mining projects, contributing to business planning and company strategy to improve competitiveness, profitability and growth.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Preparation and submission of Mining Plans, Mining Schemes and Progressive Mine Closure Plans to concerned Government Authorities.
- Develop Mine Exploration Design, Mine Layout Design and estimation resource calculation of ore body.
- Carry out geological exploration of mines and prepared exploration plans along with Mining Geologist.
- Conduct time studies and accordingly done scheduling of equipment and developed layout design to optimize fuel consumption.
- Develop an Environment Management Plan and Safety Management Plan for the operational projects.
- Monitor and track the fuel consumption of all the operational activities for drilling, loading, hauling, screening and screen feeding, crushing and other support equipment.
- Monitor and track the spare cost, wear cost and repair and maintenance cost for all the equipment utilized in the drilling, blasting, loading, hauling, supporting and screening operations for the ore material.
- Carry out the Life cycle Cost analysis for the equipment and its components like tooth pin and adapter, under-carriage section, tyre and other consumable items like filters, bearings, gaskets, rollers, gear box, motors etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.