Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:294 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Head - Equipment Sub Component Rebuild (12-20 yrs)
Head - Equipment Sub-Component Rebuild
Educational Qualification - B.Tech/ M.Tech - Mechanical
JOB DESCRIPTION (INDICATIVE ONLY) :
1. Perform quality maintenance, diagnosis, disassembly, inspections, rebuilds, and reassembly on any brand of sub-components for engines, power trains, hydraulics, fuel systems, power generation, electrical codes, etc.
2. Analyze root causes of equipment failures and propose corrective actions.
3. Perform regular inspections to identify and correct equipment malfunctions, repairs and replacements
4. Develop preventive maintenance procedures to avoid sub-component failures.
5. Carry out Sub-Component wise conditioning monitoring report and evaluate sub-component repair life
6. Track key performance indicator to analysis and suggest improvement and correction to maintenance repair.
7. Maintain documentation of equipment maintenance and repair procedures for future reference procedures.
8. Administering the planning, procurement and management of spares within stipulated parameters
9. Propose improvements to enhance sub-component performance and reliability.
10. Develop cost reduction initiatives by effective utilization of materials and resources.
11. Prepares reports and analyzes data for solving maintenance-related problems.
12. Ensure optimum utilization of equipment's sub-components, reducing cost of maintenance/operations & increasing productivity by monitoring & training.