Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:284 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Head - Equipment Troubleshooting (12-20 yrs)
Head - Equipment Troubleshooting
Educational Qualification : B.Tech/ M.Tech - Mechanical
JOB DESCRIPTION (INDICATIVE ONLY) :
1. Act as primary contact for equipment troubleshooting related questions and concerns.
2. Responsible for the troubleshooting of all the HEMM Equipment at the Workshop and Project level.
3. Attend major field problems & diagnosing the problem for corrective rectification action.
4. Analyze equipment malfunctions and failures and accordingly develop corrective actions.
5. Breakdown & preventive maintenance of equipment.
6. Disassemble & assemble of heavy equipment & components
7. Diagnose & repair of major hydraulic components like pump, motor, valve & cylinders.
8. Diagnose & repair heavy equipment diesel fuel injection system.
9. Experience in electrical & electronic systems, error code with the help of ET tool.
10. Troubleshooting, reading schematics hydraulic/electrical efficiently.
11. Undercarriage inspection & maintenance using cts tool.
12. Diagnosing hydraulic system (lspc,nfc,pppc,pfc) & electrical problems.
13. Advice & coordinate with the spare parts department, parts planning, min-max set
14. Reduce machine downtime through diagnostic process, travel time & manpower management.
15. Machine audit and maintain health of machine by promoting PMA, AMC & SOS
16. Develop technical reporting systems for machines in operation (component life, availability, major failures), equipment installation, maintenance and troubleshooting procedures for reference purposes.
17. Provide 24- 7 support for troubleshooting equipment.
18. Test and approve equipment/ components before handing off to commissioning.
19. Visit Operational Projects to install and test equipment for proper functioning.