Sole Proprietorship at Independent Human Resources Professional
Views:161 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Ethyl Acetate - Manufacturing Firm (10-22 yrs)
HEAD (Ethyl Acetate - Manufacturing)
Key Responsibilities (Performance Indicators) :
- Develop and monitor daily production and lab reports to ensure production rates and operational efficiency goals are met. Makes recommendations for process improvements
- Coordinate the training requirements for all operations staff and provide on-going support and training
- Creates, modifies and adheres to overall financial plan that includes annual budgeting, capital and labor plans
- Select, develop, train and direct team members to ensure achievement of location, group, company goals and objectives
- Ensure that quality and quantity control standards are met or exceeded
- Controlling all operating parameters for smooth running of the plant.
- Running the plant as per written SOP / WI.
- Preparation of the daily production report and commercial report.
- Compliance with company EHS policy in all aspects of production during the shift operations.
- Safety of man and machine and housekeeping of the plant.
- Avoiding any abnormality in the plant by frequent checks.
- Ensuring strict adherence to permit system.
- To implement; ISO 9000, ISO-14000, OHSAS -18000, TPM and WCM in the plant.
- Job allocation to technician and monitoring the work done.
- Training and development of team members.
- To implement 5S in plant
- Awareness about responsible care ( Environment, Health, Safety and Security )
Qualification & Experience :
1. BE Chemical with Minimum 10+ years relevant work experience, and a strong production knowledge of manufacturing of ethyl acetate and technology. Leadership, attention to detail, and knowledge of OSHA guidelines and environmental standards in the ethanol or a related industry are essential.
2. Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
3. Experience in DCS / PLC based control systems in plants.
4. Working Knowledge of operation of pumps, compressors, blowers, safety valves and control valves.
5. Manages professional employees and/or supervisors or supervises large, complex technical or business support or production operations team(s)
6. Exposure to WCM activities and TPM / TQM concepts.
7. Accountable for the performance and results of a team within own discipline or function
8. Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operations challenges
9. Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance from senior manager
10. Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers
11. Management of change Knowledge of PSSR, PHA, LOPA, HAZOP & QRA
12. Process hazard analysis.
- An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path.
- An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos. :
Mobile : 9873663105