HR at Ikigai HR Services
Views:225 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Head - ETP/Environment - Waste Water Treatment (10-16 yrs)
Responsible for Shift Operations of ETP /WRP, Quality of Products, Environment Audit, Health & Safety, and Liaison with PCB.
Must have experience in the Field of waste water treatment (Textile Effluent if possible)and recycling inclusive of Primary treatment, UF. NF and RO along with MEE.
Qualification - M Tech in Environment Engineering /Chemical Engineering
Experience - 12-15 year
1. To look after operations of the ETP/WRP.
2. Chemical Management i.e. Stock and Inventory.
3. Responsible for operational Cost and life of key components.
4. Environment Audit related to ETP/WRP.
5. Quality of Product and Continual improvement.
6. All legal requirement of this area.
7. Liaison with PCB.
8. Day to day interaction with stakeholders on improvement projects.
9. All billing part related to ETP/WRP.
10. To get consent of renewal of boiler.
11. Coordination of ISO 14001-2014 and ISO 45001.
12. Responsible for ETP/CTP process.
13. Departmental budget preparation.
14. Repair and maintenance of all organization's work buildings and residential buildings.
15. Preparation & submission of water cess return, hazardous report and audit reports to pollution control board.