Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:356 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Head - Final Drive Rebuild (12-20 yrs)
Head - Final Drive Rebuild
Educational Qualification : B.Tech/ M.Tech - Mechanical
JOB DESCRIPTION (INDICATIVE ONLY) :
1. Responsible for the Final Drive component planning and Final Drive remanufacturing forecasting for all the projects.
2. Responsible for the Final Drive reusability checking for all the projects.
3. Responsible for the condition monitoring of all the engines for all the projects.
4. Planning and implementing preventive and diagnostic maintenance schedules of Final Drives and its components to increase machine up time and equipment reliability.
5. Formulating models for engineering activities like troubleshooting & maintenance for bringing down process control instruments- downtime to a minimum level
6. Preparing presentation for Weekly Review, Monthly MIS & present to Management
7. Identifying root cause through various troubleshooting tools and Monitor correction and prevention of any deviation in the refurbishment process.
8. Responsible for Planning, implementing & monitoring technological changes to enhance operational efficiency.
9. Identifying production/ operational losses on a daily basis and devising corrective action to eliminate losses.
10. Applying cost saving measures to achieve substantial reduction in expenditures & work within the budget
11. Strategizing & planning spares required and ensuring timely procurement
12. Ensuring Overall Production Effectiveness (OPE)/ Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) for achievement of all production targets with respect to Quantity, Quality, Cost and Delivery
13. Coordinating purchase/ material/ spare parts planning related activities encompassing negotiation, identification of vendors, requirement specification & offer evaluation.
14. Managing inventory planning for spare materials and adhering to the safety measures