Recruitment at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:523 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Formulation Research & Development - Pharma (16-24 yrs)
Job Description :
- Report the critical observation to management on day today basis.
- Drive product development from concept to final launch, including technical and process details.
- Track, analyze, and control costs, schedule, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Handling of Development of new formulations.
- Re-alignment / re-processing of existing products to enhance quality and save time and resources.
- Supervising ADL and F&D. Reviewing Reports & Check testing protocol.
- Preparation of Specifications of RM (Particle size/Bulk Density) received from Diff Vendors for R&D Trials with ADL.
- Conduct training for GMP, GDP, GLP and handling of sensitive & hazardous materials
- Experience of working in FDA approved plant will be added advantage.
- Should be innovative and have flair for process development leading to pilot and commercial plants.
- Should be well versed with the R&D sector in larger set ups and should be able to estimate tasks well.
- Good knowledge and understanding of biodegradable polymer based injectable products and aseptic processing.
- Expert knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), FDA, and International regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Proven skill in effective management and leadership.
- Demonstrated proficiency in developing pharmaceutical formulations and process by utilizing Quality by Design (QbD) and Design of Experiments (DOE).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.