Director at Global Placement Services
Views:72 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head/General Manager/Deputy General Manager - Quality Control/Assurance - Alloys Plant (18-20 yrs)
Required Quality Control/Quality Assurance Head for renowned Ferro Alloys Plant in Odisha.
Position : GM / DGM
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech - Metallurgy preferably.
Experience: Minimum 18 - 20 years in Ferro Chrome/Ferro Alloys Industry.
Job Description :
1) Provides inputs for monthly dispatch plan (Day wise) in accordance with marketing requirement.
2) Co-ordinate with production department to ensure that all customer requirements are communicated to them.
3) Co-coordinating with Logistics to ensure that the dispatch is done as per the requirements.
4) Making periodic review of the requirements for packing, loading and re handling for size.
5) Reviewing the packing, loading and re handling is done based on customer's specification at the sales yard and reviewing of dispatch status against clearances in hand every day and ensures necessary actions accordingly.
6) Works closely with the - Operations- departments to ensure adherence to critical process quality norms, and with Marketing for changing customer requirements/expectations.
7) Strives to achieve reduction in costs through process/product improvements / innovations and other quality assurance initiatives.
8) Responsible for elimination of Noncore (Non value added) items to be eliminated in your respective area.
9) Compliance of statutory requirements and strict safety measures in respective working areas.
10) Ensure filling of log sheet on time with correct data and Entering all data in SAP system.
11) Coordinating with mines regarding quality of incoming Chrome-ore.
12) Responsible for source Inspection & Plant Receiving for Raw Material when received.
13) Ensuring stock of chemicals, glassware for smooth running of lab jobs.
14) Ensuring acceptance/rejection of fluxes / binder with respect to quality and PO Specification.
15) Providing quality report of RM and in process to production department for operational control and Coordination with production and SCM for quality of RM.
16) Responsible for mitigate the loss as per Loss Cost Matrix.
17) Responsible for handling Cost saving projects identified by you and ensure that cost saving of this project.
- Age not more than 48 years.
- Immediate Joining or with in 15 - 30 days is highly preferred.
- Relevant experience & ready to relocate candidate can share updated resume asap