Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:500 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Head - HEMM Operator Training - Mining (12-18 yrs)
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS :
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering and experienced in operating large scale equipment like Komatsu 830 E, Belaz 73502/06, Liebherr R996, EH 4500 etc;
- Have the ability to coach and mentor others;
- Ability to communicate and interact with associates across all levels; Capabilities to perform multitask and work under pressurized situations.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Should have operated Large Scale Equipment for more than 15 years which includes training the operators for more than 05 years.
- Knowledge on the basics of maintenance management for Large scale Equipment
- Should have knowledge on the service and breakdown maintenance of the equipment.
- Knowledge on Total Productive Maintenance and RCM - Reliability Centered Maintenance.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION :
Head - HEMM Operator Training is responsible for leading the HEMM Operator training department and ensure that technical skill, knowledge of HEMM equipment operation, safety awareness, productivity and efficiency of the equipment operation among the operators are imparted through different modes of training like class room, simulator, practical equipment training & field training.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
Objectivity of this role :
- Monitor and evaluate Trainer & training program's effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them
- Preparing training budgets and ensuring that expenses stay within budget.
- Ensure that the training and assessment of operators is conducted smoothly through field and classroom training.
- Monitor the skill based training and upgradation for all the operators.
- Ensure operators are applying the correct operating techniques.
- Coach and mentor operators emphasising safety and productivity.
- Analyse specific requirements and recommend appropriate training.
- Manage documentation and training records.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities :
- Assesses and effects changes in the training team's structure in order to meet the business's growth goals
- Educate the operators to carry out pre-operation checks and routine maintenance of HEMM Equipment.
- Assist the operators in identifying the various parts of the HEMM equipment and its functions and usage.
- Demonstrate the safe operation of the equipment by operating the HEMM Equipment safely in the operational area.
- Demonstrate the operators on how to perform loading, hauling, dumping, excavating the ore material to the designated destination.
- Assist the operators in making them identify possible ways to improve operational efficiency by checking for damages and diagnose common problems in the HEMM equipment and take relevant action.
- Organize routine maintenance in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations and company procedures.
- Educate the operators on how to perform basic diagnostics and troubleshooting on the HEMM equipment
- Responsible for creating documentation on time as per organizational requirements.
- Teach training methods and skills to trainers and supervisors
WORKING CONDITIONS :
ACCOMMODATION : Can avail company provided accommodation or any other within the vicinity of the Company
CONVEYANCE/TRAVEL : Eligible for the Conveyance vehicle and willing to travel to site locations on a regular basis.