Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:493 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Head - Hose - Maintenance Services (12-20 yrs)
Head - Hose
Educational Qualification : B.Tech/ M.Tech - Mechanical
JOB DESCRIPTION :
1. Selection of hoses, connectors and fittings based on actual application to ensure no failures observed during application and to have better serviceability.
2. In house Modifications, upgradation, retrofitting & conversion of the equipment to improve machine availability.
3. Perform breakdown analysis, plan & implement corrective actions
4. Implement preventive, predictive, and corrective maintenance to maximize operational availability of HEMM hose and other wear components for all machines and equipment.
5. Conduct root cause analysis of hoses operational failures to evolve quick break down solutions to put the equipment back in operation.
6. Document maintenance records of all machines and effectively utilized them to resolve future maintenance related issues.
7. Map consumption pattern of spares and ensured availability of reasonable inventory thereof to address maintenance needs.
8. Reduce Mean Time To Repair of machineries and Improvement in Productivity.
9. Work on Vendor development & engage with internal functionaries for better spare plan
10. Conducting weekly meeting for quality issues resolutions with Site Maintenance InCharges; leading and coordinating with various internal teams and external agencies to achieve Quality KPI targets
11. Knowledge of Thermo plastic hose, hydraulic hose, PPE, PFTE hose, high temperature corrosive fluids hose, Braider hose, industrial hoses, spiral steel wire high impulse, Pilot hose, Defence hoses. Rubber cover hoses.
12. Handled and knowledge in Injection Plastic extruder Moulding, RB2 Braider machines, and vulcanizing Moulding Machines.