Manager Recruitment at Associated Search Professionals Pvt Ltd
Views:589 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Head - HSE - Electrical/Industrial Product (17-25 yrs)
Looking for Country head Electrical Safety Leader for a reputed MNC client based out of Bangalore,
Job Description :
- Support in running Country HSE Boards, in monitoring the application of the accountability framework and in monitoring the HSE performance in India related to legal compliance.
- Consolidates data related to the Legal Entity legal fiduciary duties from the global Management information System and the local business units- data and reports the gathered information. Reports on progress regarding implementation of Legal Entity exposures by use of key performance indicators.
- Tracks and assesses India-related applicable and emerging trends and legislation and communicates relevant information on local legal requirements.
- Coordinates the country answer to regulatory requirements. Represents the company in contact with regulators. Responsible/ coordinate and ensures country level defined regulatory reporting.
- Contributes to effective Legal Entity risk management of HSE related issues by providing specialist knowledge and advice MD and in- Country HSE Board members.
- Ensure proper communication of the Legal Entity legal fiduciary duties -performance of the other business partners to drive Legal Entity legal fiduciary performance. Engages with internal business in the country and external stakeholders for Legal Entity specific fiduciary matters.
- Participates in defining annual Legal Entity budget for area of responsibility and is accountable for managing Legal Entity performance against agreed financial targets and requirements.
- Contributes to or plans and ensure execution of Legal Entity specific projects by the Local Business Units. Develops and reports on the progress of these Legal Entity projects.
- Ensures own area of responsibility is appropriately organized, skilled and directed. Coordinate the development of the Legal Entity resources. Provides support and guidance to the respective Business Units regarding Legal Entity compliance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.