Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:287 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Head - Hydraulics Rebuild - Mining (12-20 yrs)
POSITION : Head - Hydraulics Rebuild
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION - B.Tech/ M.Tech - Mechanical (Preferable)
JOB DESCRIPTION (Indicative only) :
1. Repair and maintain the different hydraulic cylinder like Suspension Cylinders, Hoist Cylinders & Steering cylinders, Bucket Lift & Bucket Tilt cylinders, Arm cylinder, Suspension cylinder, Track-tensioning cylinders, Blade Lift & Blade Tilt Cylinders, Front Scarifier Lift & Blade Shift cylinder, telescopic cylinder by referring technical guidelines and manuals.
2. Repair and maintain the different hydraulic cylinder components like Cylinder Bar, Cylinder Cap, Cylinder Head, Piston, Piston Rod, Seal Gland, Seals and other associated components like Cylinder base connection, Cushions, Cylinder Head Caps, Butt Plates, Eye Brackets/Clevis Brackets, Alignment Coupler, Head Glands, Internal Threaded Ductile Heads, Pistons, Detachable Mounts, Rod Eyes/Rod Clevis, Pivot Pins,Ports and Fittings, Spherical Ball Bushings and Spherical Rod Eye
3. Perform the tasks of diagnosing and replacing defective and malfunctioning parts and components.
4. Analyse the MTTR and MTBF of Break down and OEE.
5. In house Modifications, upgradation, retrofitting & conversion of the equipments to improve machine availability.
6. Perform breakdown analysis, plan & implement corrective actions
7. Remove, disassemble, check, and assemble, install signal duplication valve, Signal limiter valve in a hydraulic system
8. Responsible for operation of Hydraulic system circuit, Pressure Compensator, Load Check Valve and Signal Duplication Valve, Signal
9. Perform the pressure test and adjust in the hydraulic system
10. Perform the calibration of lift, tilt linkage position sensors and Lift, Tilt lever position Sensors in the hydraulic system.
11. Measure the supply, Signal voltage in linkage & Lever position sensor and Current in Proportional actuator solenoid
12. Use MID, CID, and FMI for diagnosing problems in the machine.
13. Remove and install solenoid valve (ON/OFF, Proportional type), PRV Sweep test, Calibrate PRV for power shift pressure
14. Test and adjust a pump flow using a flowmeter (NFC)
15. Perform Test and adjust a travel & Swing cross over relief valve in Excavator
16. Interpretation of NFC hydraulics systems and Components trouble shooting
17. Perform the calibration, Check and adjust the fan speed on a electrical control hydrostatic fan drive system
18. Interpretation of hydrostatic fan systems and components trouble shooting
19. Perform the disassemble, Inspect, assemble, the Steering metering unit
20. Ensure availability of critical spares and resources