Recruitment Manager at Mining & Metal Business
Views:260 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Industrial Engineering - Mining & Process Plant (15-25 yrs)
Engineer with Post Graduate Qualification in Industrial Engineering from A Reputed Institute. Should Have Minimum 15 Years Experience with Knowledge & Implementation Exposure to Lean Manufacturing and TQM
IDEALLY THE IE SHOULD HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH MINING & PROCESS PLANTS.
- Study job descriptions & Organograms
- Work measurement of employees to decide on optimum strength & improve productivity
- Training, Eliminate non-value added activities
- Waste reduction, Materials Management, Supply chain optimisation
- Lean manufacturing, Introduce TQM
- Industrial engineers use specialized knowledge and skills in the mathematical, physical and social sciences, together with the principles and methods of engineering analysis and design, to specify, predict, and evaluate the results obtained from systems and processes.
- This includes Lean manufacturing, Six Sigma, Information Systems, Process capability and DMAIC.
- These principles allows to create new systems, processes or situations for the useful coordination of labour, materials and machines and also improve the quality and productivity of systems, physical or social.
- Depending on the sub-specialties involved, industrial engineering may also overlap with, operations research, systems engineering, manufacturing engineering, production engineering, supply chain engineering, management science, management engineering, financial engineering, ergonomics or human factors engineering, safety engineering, logistics engineering or others, depending on the viewpoint or motives of the user.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.