Head - Industrial Gearbox Production/Manufacturing (5-15 yrs)
Industry Type : Industrial Gearbox & Gear
Department : Production, Manufacturing & Engineering
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Education: UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical, Metallurgy, Diploma in Mechanical
PG : Any Postgraduate
Job description :
- Evaluate existing gearbox components and production designs to modify and optimize to meet customer requirements or develop whitepaper solutions
- Develop detailed engineering specifications to the component level for Industrial Gear & gearbox components - gear, shafts, bearings, housing, lubrication system, material selection, heat treatment or other secondary processing.
- Work with entire supply chain to launch into production from supplier, engineering, product validation thru launch to operations meeting total cost and quality objectives
- Timely preparation of quotes, proposals and documentation for new products
- Work with manufacturing to resolve technical issues on existing designs
- Handle manpower & monitoring of inspection time according to time study.
- Knowledge of NPD Costing and New Product development
- To prepare Work Instruction, Production Alerts, Standard Operating Procedure.
- Responsible for all dispatch production components.
- Manpower handling and deployment at their respective place
- Responsible for Calibrations of all Measuring Instruments & Gauges.
- Checking the quality of the product as per customer requirements.
- Maintaining Heat treatment distortion study & 9 point study records.
Web Site- https://indiadcs.in/latest-job
8824724858 (Call & whatsApp)
6375367126 (Call & whatsApp)
6377421375 (Call & whatsApp)
Calling Time - 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
WhatsApp Timing - 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM