Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:887 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Head - Industrial Technical Training (12-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- The incumbent will Head the Training Center.
- Ensuring strategic alignment of the training department with business goals
- Evaluating individual and organizational performance to ensure training is meeting business needs and improving performance
- Identifying training needs by consulting with stakeholders and using needs assessments
- Developing and delivering training solutions that meet business needs
- Optimizing training processes for efficiency
- Selecting and managing resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training
- Managing the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training
- Responsible to deliver training programmes across all level of employees including contract labour.
- Design and roll out technical Training curriculum
- Plan the training calendar
- Responsible for Training budget
- Manage a team
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Qualified Btech - Chemical / Mechanical with 12 -15 Years of experience as Industrial Technical Trainer or Faculty of Technical Training Institute.
- Candidate with prior experience in Centralised Training Center of a large manufacturing process industry is preferred.
- Candidate currently working as Faculty in ITI / Technical Institute will also be considered.
- Candidate should be fluent in written and spoken Telugu.
- Candidates willing to relocate to Vizag may only apply.
- Candidate should have experience in delivering training programme to blue collared employees, contract labour and management level employees.
- Should be well versed with Management systems like ISO 9001 for Quality, ISO 14001 for Environment ISO 18001 for Safety & Occupational Health, ISO 10015+ for Training, PSMS & Risk Management & so on.