Recruitment Consultant at Atrios Consulting
Views:346 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Head - Infrastructure - NGO (8-12 yrs)
Roles and responsibilities :
1. Partnership Management :
- Create Strategy plans and annual implementation plans for the Projects.
- Manage Partnership towards defined outputs and outcomes as per the MOU.
- Assemble resources and support quarterly assessment of the various projects undertaken.
- Internal Partnership planning and Review Exercises
2. Project Execution and Management :
- Ensure completion of all the planned projects for the year as per the defined quality standards and their timely implementations.
- Divide responsibilities of the Centre Heads and Project Executives/Assistants
- Ensure adequate interactions with Partners to build and sustain healthy partner relationships.
- Design, research and execute the projects undertaken.
- ensure that the project is undertaken as per the Annual Target.
3. Knowledge Management :
- Transfer of all the learning to all the staffs and at HO
- Documentation for the Projects and timely submission to the Donors/Partners
4. Others :
- Ensure all communications are being undertaken for the assigned projects
- Raising Funds for the assigned yearly targets