AGM HR at SAEL Industries Ltd
Views:144 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Logistics/Biomass Fuel Management - Power Plant (20-30 yrs)
About SAEL :
- SAEL has been globally recognized and lauded for technological innovation, sustainable energy creation, conversion, and utilization, powering sustainable and scalable farming practices and for promoting and safeguarding the gamut of producer-consumer interests, SAEL spells the premier brand for an end-to-end solution for agro-energy products and services.
- At SAEL we count on the best professionals, who want to contribute to building a more sustainable future. The case for transformation in our various business verticals is clear and our overall leadership strength places us at the forefront of these efforts. When you work for SAEL, you not only create an impact that goes far beyond your job, but you also make a difference to yourself, and the communities around you.
About the Role :
- The company has biomass-based power plants and is expanding by setting up large-scale biomass power plants across India. SAEL has been successful in managing sufficient supplies of Biomass Fuel to existing plants and for future requirements strategic sourcing, efficient & effective operations, and dynamic Supply Chain Management is the need for continuous operation of Biomass Power Plants.
Job Summary :
- The Head, of Biomass Fuel Management is expected to provide leadership for all aspects of Biomass Fuel Sourcing, Fuel Supply Chain Management, and Fuel Operations with required quality for running plants and expansion projects in a safe environment, free from Fire Hazards.
Supervisory Responsibilities :
- Take ownership and run the overall Fuel Management Function in all its aspects - including overall operations, formulating a strategy for quality sourcing, supply chain management, and building a high-performance team
- Leads from the front and directs teams toward for continuity of fuel operations.
- Work closely with the promoter group to define an ambitious yet achievable growth-oriented vision for the Fuel business
- Promotes communication and cooperation among plant teams to create a spirit of unity in the organization.
Frame Fuel Policy :
- Works with the Business Head and other executives to establish short-term objectives and long-range goals, and related plans and policies.
- Shape, drive, and monitor the Fuel Management Operations
- Leads from the front and drives the Fuel teams on all necessary actions as per the Fuel Management Policy
- Regularly reviews Fuel operations and performance
- Presents regular reports on the status of the Fuel operations to the Business Head
- Build a high-performance team and work culture -
- Build a strong, capable, highly motivated Fuel Management team for continuing operations
- Oversee Fuel quality control to increase the efficiency of plants
- Manage stakeholder relationships :
- Manage relations with local Fuel Suppliers for continuing and cost-effective fuel sourcing
- Represent the company as required, including attendance at important functions organized by local government authorities and suppliers
- Ensures the company's compliance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and standards.
Required Skills/Abilities :
- Excellent managerial and operational skills and the ability to take leadership over any Fuel Sourcing operations area.
- Biomass Fuel Warehousing and Supply Chain Management
- Communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate as a leader.
- Strong ability to organize effectively, delegate responsibility, and solve problems quickly
- Leadership skills, including the ability to manage time effectively and handle both internal and external conflicts
Education & Experience :
- Bachelor's in Agriculture Science/Engineering
- Management qualifications in SCM/Operations
- 10 years of Group level leadership experience of which 5 years as Functional Head
- Experience in the Biomass related sector with exposure to various fuel-sourcing.