Head KeyAccounts at Rite Choice Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:179 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Head - Loss Prevention - Warehouse (12-20 yrs)
The position is for a security specialist in Loss Prevention at a Pan India level covering 50 mn sqft Warehouse area over the next 5 years. This role will be critical to drive LP initiatives to mitigate losses in In-facility and In-transit.
1. Drive the Loss Prevention program across the locations and collaborate with Operations team for shrink control metric.
2. Minimize High value contribution to Facility losses.
3. Work on the losses reported by regular and close monitoring for investigation and proactive LP measures.
4. Analyze the shrink and loss data, preparing the RCA/CAPA and execute the LP program
5. The LP specialist work to reduced loses, interact with law enforcement, collaborated with senior Operations team, HR compliance and Physical security program.
6. Responsible for rollout, operations and maintenance of LP systems.
7. Identify existing or potential risk exposures unique to the local environment and resolve these.
8. Provide optimum and cost-effective approach for asset protection and high-end customer experience.
9. Detect, prevent and resolve all incidents of fraud of internal, external malicious activity.
10. Responsible to carry out risk analysis for new businesses to decide on the nature of the LP support.
1. Ability to drive technology platform
2. Knowhow of WMS/TMS platform
3. Knowledge of security systems
1. Leadership Skills
2. Ability to handle stress
3. Analytical skills / problem solving ability
4. Customer orientation
5. Teamwork ability
6. Holistic Thinking approach
7. Positive Thinking ability
8. Cost consciousness
9. Team handling abilities
Qualification & Experience Required : BE with MBA with a minimum 12-15 years of experience in a similar profile
Target Industries :Top Supply Chain/Logistics Companies, Top Retail Companies
Reporting To : CMD
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.