HR Consultant at Independent
Views:2000 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Head - Maintenance - Automotive Plant (14-20 yrs)
Primary Responsibilities :
- Lead & Manage the Maintenance Team
- Ensure adequacy of departmental processes to minimize breakdowns & downtimes and efficient running of equipment & utilities, including continuous improvement of the processes based on breakdown analyses and potential failure mode analyses
- Ensure effective implementation & continuous improvement of Autonomous, Preventive & Predictive Maintenance
- Training & Development to ensure adequate skill level in the department
- Representative of PMT in external interactions - Management Meetings, Inter-department coordination
- Timely execution of Utilities & Equipment projects, as assigned from time to time
- Approvals from & Liasioning with government agencies / statutory bodies as required
- Continuously improve on cost of maintenance to achieve management targets
- Ensure speedy & quality addressal of breakdowns
- Continuous Improvement in consumption of energy, power & other utility inputs to meet management targets
Key Result Areas / Position Deliverables :
- Unplanned Breakdown Hours Equipment + Utilities = NIL
- Energy / Inputs Consumption Costs as per target
- On time completion of assigned projects
- Timely Approvals from Government Agencies / Statutory Bodies - 100% Compliance
- Maintenance Costs as per target
- Effective Autonomous, Preventive & Predictive Maintenance
- 100% Spares availability as per Failure Mode based requirement
- Department Skill Level
Desired functional skills :
- Equipment & Utilities functional & technical knowledge
- Hands on tools skills, knowledge of maintenance tools & methods, Knowledge / experience of mech & electrical problems and solutions
- Program Management & Activity Planning skills
- Knowledge of ISO/TS16949 / EMS requirements
- Knowledge of Statutory / Regulatory requirements
Work experience :
- Min 15 years of experience in Maintenance. Hands on experience in breakdown attendance & trouble shooting of machinery, equipment & utilities essential.
- Must have implemented Autonomous, Preventive / Predictive Maintenance systems effectively.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in leading team of minimum 10 persons.
- Must have worked in ISO/TS environment with focus on continuous improvement.
- Experience in dealing with Statutory & government agencies preferred
- Candidates with knowledge on local language is preferred.