Head - Maintenance - Metal (12-15 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Strategic development of systems, procedures, plans and policies to meet production / Maintenance targets by effective utilization of equipment and manpower and other resources.
- Implement the approved operating plan for operations & maintenance to meet business target.
- Planning and development of SOPs, SMPs, PM, AO & CBM activities to ensure reliability of equipment.
- Do the benchmarking of best maintenance practices and implement in pot room Implement sustainability module in maintenance area.
- Focus & drive on continuous improvement programs & special projects like capex.
- Make better synergy between cross function departments like Maintenance, Services, and Process & Enabling teams.
- Root Cause Analysis and review of maintenance breakdown of all critical equipment.
- Implement improvement projects, Monitor, and review contractor performance, monthly asset score.
- Cost and Inventory Control. Risk analysis and implement risk mitigation plan.
- Team building, people development and succession plan. Plan and impart training as per skill gaps.
- Able to assess critical and emergency situations and implement contingency plan.
- KRA development of each position,employee, and monitoring of each person's KRA.
- Ensure safe working conditions for equipment and people. Review safety performance and prepare action plans .
- Compliance of QMS, OHSAS, ISO - 14001 requirements. Maintain records as per legal and HSE requirement.
- Preparation of yearly maintenance budgets.
Educational Qualifications and Experience : B.E/ B.Tech or MBA with over 12+ years of relevant experience.