HR at Sourceonets.com
Views:190 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Maintenance - Metal (13-15 yrs)
Head Maintenance - Metal, BALCO
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strategic development of systems, procedures, plans and policies to meet production / Maintenance targets by effective utilization of equipment and manpower and other resources
- Implement the approved operating plan for operations & maintenance to meet business target
- Planning and development of SOPs, SMPs,
- PM, AO & CBM activities to ensure reliability of equipment
- Do the benchmarking of best maintenance practices and implement in pot room
- Implement sustainability module in maintenance area
- Focus & drive on continuous improvement programs & special projects like capex
- Make better synergy between cross function departments like Maintenance, Services, and Process & Enabling teams
- Root Cause Analysis and review of maintenance breakdown of all critical equipment.
- Implement improvement projects, Monitor, and review contractor performance, monthly asset score
- Cost and Inventory Control. Risk analysis and implement risk mitigation plan
- Team building, people development and succession plan. Plan and impart training as per skill gaps.
- Able to assess critical and emergency situations and implement contingency plan
- KRA development of each position, employee, and monitoring of each person's KRA
- Ensure safe working conditions for equipment and people. Review safety performance and prepare action plans
- Compliance of QMS, OHSAS, ISO - 14001 requirements. Maintain records as per legal and HSE requirement
- Preparation of yearly maintenance budgets
Educational Qualifications and Experience - B.E/ B.Tech or MBA with over 12+ years of relevant experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.