Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions
Views:386 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Head - Maintenance - Steel Industry (10-18 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
1) Manage life-cycle of the maintenance team.
2) Assigns and supervises daily work schedules of all department personnel.
3) Provides support, training and troubleshooting to maintenance and manufacturing team.
4) Insures that all department safety and quality practices are followed.
5) Interprets operational manuals, manufacturer's specifications, blueprints and schematics for manufacturing and ancillary equipment.
6) Provides guidance and shares knowledge of mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, hydraulic, pneumatics, machining and fabrication.
7) Good knowledge of the equipment used in production of TMT rebar in an integrated mill.
8) Manages capital authorizations when assigned by General Manager. Researches and executes capital appropriation expenditures.
9) Manages and initiates PM program and tracks results.
10) Initiate and manage various continuous improvement programs.
11) Liaise with the government authorities for the compliance of Pressure Vessels, Structural assessment, lifting equipment- s, firefighting equipment's etc.
12) Manages a vendor base to ensure quality product availability while minimizing costs and maintaining the highest of service levels to the plant. Includes operating supplies, repair and maintenance support and services.
13) Manages procurement activity of repair and maintenance goods and services via requisitions.
14) Assist purchasing agent in reconciliation of invoice discrepancies and approve for payment.
15) Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
16) Carry out annual performance appraisals for the team.
- Bachelor Accommodation.
- Ticket Expense.
- Medical Benefits.
- Visa Expense.
- Non Taxable Salary (Fix)