Account Manager at Tusthi Executive Access & Consultants
Views:512 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Head - Manufacturing - Auto (15-22 yrs)
Opening with India's leading Die Casting auto parts Manufacturer based at Vadodara.
Position : Manufacturing Head (AGM)
Location : Vadodara
Qualification : B.E. / B. tech. - Mechanical / Automobile
Experience : 15+ years
Job Objective :
To ensure production of components, as per Production Plan and to meet the requirements of the customers. To monitor the overall performance to ensure optimization of production from cost, quality and capacity utilization parameters keeping in view safety requirements.
Primary Responsibilities :
1. Manage the manufacturing budget and ensure that all expenses are within the approved budget set at the beginning of the year.
2. Monitor and reduce manufacturing cost by reducing the cycle time of manufacturing operation by way of reducing rejection, down time reduction for the machines, optimum utilization of available resources and avoid losses and wastage.
3. Maintain regular coordination with PPC and Quality Functions to get update on customer requirements and discuss the production plans.
4. Overseeing the resolution of all customer complaints related to Quality issues.
5. Prepare the necessary production plan in close co-ordination with the Plant Head and plan the manpower deployment.
6. Take overall responsibility of execution of the Production Plan.
7. Identify & implement initiatives/action steps to enhance plant capacity utilization & efficiency.
8. Maintain coordination with Maintenance function to execute the maintenance schedules and implement other activities to enhance uptime of the machines.
9. Support the production of new products in coordination with Corporate Engineering Department and facilitate production runs along with Engineering and Quality functions.
10. Ensure, in assistance with Quality System & Quality Control function, that the quality of the products meet the customer demands.
11. Review daily and monthly production MIS reports to match actual performance vis-a-vis the targets and provide action steps to minimize variance.
12. Lead implementation of key process improvement initiatives to be taken-up in the shop-floor (such as ISO, TPM, TQM etc) from time to time.
13. Responsibility for compliance on TS,ISO,OHSAS documentation.
14. Responsibility for closure on action areas as per audit observation report.
15. Take overall responsibility to ensure adherence to Safety standards by all employees and establish zero accident in the Production process.
Knowledge & Skills :
- Knowledge about the product & process
- Knowledge about quality systems, six sigma, kaizen, etc
- Strong analytical skills
- Commercial knowledge
- Awareness of Inventory Management and Statistics