HR Consultant at Independent
Views:2090 Applications:333 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:103
Head - Manufacturing Engineering - Auto/Auto Ancillary (15-20 yrs)
Primary Responsibilities :
Defining and Establishing New Manufacturing Processes & Technologies :
- Defining technical requirement/ process parameters/ specifications from process deliverables / product requirements
- Identifying & selecting suitable technology / processes/ equipment
- Detailing the process requirements including requirements like utilities, infrastructure etc.
- Defining and managing the project implementation especially technical aspects
- Proving and handing over
- Technological improvement of existing manufacturing processes
- Manage the implementation of any new manufacturing process / equipment
- In addition to bringing in self expertise, will need to work closely with external technological consultants / service providers
- Coordinate and lead the internal cross-functional personnel to ensure effective implementation
Position Deliverables :
- Establishment of new manufacturing technologies & processes as required to meet company's plan & future requirements
- On time and effective implementation of such technologies & processes
Desired Functional Experience :
- Knowledge of different Manufacturing Processes
- Process Proving experience, Process selection, detailing of specifications, Tech Review & Project Management
- 15 to 20 years experience. Of which min 10 years in establishing and proving new processes. Establishing & proving new processes / technologies is a must.
- Experience in dealing with external technology/process consultants desired. Exposure to diverse manufacturing processes desired.