Recruitment Head at Future India Services
Views:319 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Head - Manufacturing Operations - Pressure Vessels/Boilers/Heat Exchanger (12-20 yrs)
Job Description :
The Head of Operations will be responsible for HR, Purchase, Planning, Production, Stores, Logistics and Maintenance Span Of Control.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- To set high level of performance targets (esp. in terms of on-time deliveries, quality and cost) for the team to ensure competitiveness and differentiation in the market Environment, Health and Safety-Drive a safe place for all culture;
- Develop the culture of strong facility management; ensure the physical appearance of the plant stays at high standards and bring in the perspectives of sustainable production practices.
- Systems and Processes: To coach teams to develop new systems and processes that lead to continuous improvement of manufacturing
- Strategic Planning and Investments : To set a vision for the manufacturing operations keeping in mind the future business plans of the group; plan and
- Execute all capital investments smartly and efficiently Innovation in Manufacturing
- To continuously develop or hunt for new technologies that improve manufacturing quality and costs of the products
People Success :
- To ensure the adequacy of the plant in terms of structure and competence; to build new leaders in the plant; coach teams for performance improvement and enhance the culture of care in the plant
- Relationships and Compliance: Maintain and build relationships with external stakeholders to get things done in favor of the plant; and build a high standards of compliance to all audit requirement by various bodies.
Required Qualification and Experience :
- Must have managed manufacturing operations with total manpower strength 300 people.
- Must have worked in manufacturing environment related to the making of pressure vessels, boilers, heat exchangers, tanks and other similar products
- Must know welding processes such as SAW, GMAW, SMAW, GTAW
- Must have sound knowledge of various NDT procedures
- Must be well versed with the ASME code and ability to face audits
- Should be able to work with various IT tools such as ERPs, planning software, etc.