Assistant Manager - Recruitment at Bridging Gaps
Views:188 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Mechanical - EPC (18-20 yrs)
Project Planning & Management
- Managing activities from the conceptualisation stage to the execution; involving finalization of technical specifications, procurement, scheduling, progress monitoring, vendor development, site management, manpower planning, etc.
- Establishing project review, monitoring and status reporting procedures to accurately report progress of the Modern cement plants.
- Resource planning and work scheduling to achieve effective manpower deployment of qualified workforce.
Project execution & Commissioning
- Execution and commissioning of major cement projects as well as conducting tests & inspections to ensure operational effectiveness of plant & utilities.
- Reviewing technical specifications, cost estimates for executing the projects which includes erection & commission of the plant; reviewing & analysing contractor's change order proposals & submittals.
- Planning, implementing & monitoring of technological changes to enhance productivity.
- Maintaining quality standards, ensuring stringent adherence to quality standards, norms & practices, identifying gaps & taking corrective action.
- Working in close coordination in work groups for ensuring adherence to quality standards.
- Monitoring, training & motivating the manpower for accomplishing the desired objective. Providing direction, motivation & training to team for ensuring optimum performance.
- Creating and sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters development opportunities and motivates high performance amongst team members.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.