Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:210 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Mechanical Maintenance - Fertilizers/Pesticides/Chemicals (16-20 yrs)
This position is accountable for all Mechanical maintenance activities in the entire plant through preventive maintenance / condition base monitoring to give maximum availability of plant for meeting production target by adhering all statutory requirements and he also closely monitor the expenditure with in R&M budget allocated to Mechanical Department.
- Incumbent is accountable for planning and coordination of all preventive, planned mechanical maintenance activities and Shutdown breakdown activities in the plant, so as to obtain 100% uptime.
- The incumbent is accountable to ensure that all legal activities to be monitored as scheduled and analyzed with third party inspection and recording the documents.
- Incumbent is to ensure that proper analysis is carried out (RCA & why-why analysis) through continuous monitoring of parameters / data and guidance to subordinates.
- Develop indigenous spares as a part of cost reduction activity to reduce R&M cost. Incumbent is accountable for maintain the budgets. In order to implement this, he develops indigenous spares as well as looking into the vital and costly components for its performance.
- The incumbent is accountable for overall manpower planning in the Mechanical department. Ensure proper and continued implementation of QMS/PSMS/EMS/OSHAS through its compliance in the department .
- To minimize downtime on account of Mechanical Maintenance and ensure that equipments are available for production all the time with safe work practices.
- Ensure to take proper corrective action to minimize repetitive breakdowns with the review of Root Cause Analysis.
- The incumbent is accountable to ensure that all legal activities to be monitored and Mechanical Integrity of the equipments.
- He is responsible for timely placement of AMCs for mechanical services and clearing contractors bills in due time.
Required Candidate profile :
- Essential : B.Tech -Mechanical
- Minimum 16 years of experience in mechanical maintenance with atleast 5 yrs as Head of Mechanical for a large plant
- Exposure to chemical process manufacturing Industry background is mandatory
- Candidates from DAP, SSP, Fertilizer, Cement or any granulation process industry.
- Fluency in Telugu is an added advantage not mandatory.
- Open to outstation candidates.
- Exposure to IMS & ISO working environment
- Well versed with TPM, TQM, RCA, Asset Management /Care
Knowledge on :
- Knowledge on contracts
- MIS Reports
- CAPEX and Revenue
- Manpower Planning
- Shutdown Jobs
- Equipments Integrity
- Equipment specifications, Drawings,
- Preventive maintenance
- Sudden Break Downs,
- Legal aspects,
- Materials availability & Inventory levels,
- Inspection of static equipment including Mechanical Integrity
- Rotary Equipment,
- Condition Monitoring,
- Statutory Compliances and Audit compliances.
- Candidates willing to relocate to Kakinada may only apply.