Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:230 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Head - Mechanical Maintenance - Mining (15-29 yrs)
Candidate must be : BE Mechanical
Age between : 35-55 Years
- Candidate must have experience in Maintenance of Ball Mill, Jaw Crusher, Cone Crusher, Vibrating Screens, Conveyors, Thickener Rake Mechanism, Agitators, Slurry Pumps, Clear Liquid Pumps, Horizontal Belt Filter, Spin Flash Dryer) of large-scale Mineral processing or metallurgical plant.
- Any hydrometallurgy industry involving crushing, milling, solid liquid separation, SX-EW
- As part of organization growth and to manage day to day maintenance activities of the plant as well as planning, scheduling the preventive maintenance, condition monitoring, spares and inventory planning etc.
- To work with team members for timely completion of any breakdown maintenance.
- Proper planning and scheduling for preventive maintenance, spares planning, condition monitoring, work within the budget etc.
- To coordinate with other functional heads for maintaining the highest plant availability.
- Achieving the plant availability within the budget allocated, training the team members, spares and inventory planning.
- Preventive maintenance scheduling etc.
- To work within the agreed budget for the department without compromising the quality of the service.
- Understand the process and equipment, review the current procedures and systems and make necessary improvements which should result in highest plant availability
- He will be leading a mechanical team of expats and nationals for maintaining the plant availability.
- Future career plan for this hire will be heading the entire maintenance functions of this facility.
- Problem solving, Manpower management, Critical Thinking, Influencing and persuading
- Team player, Self-starter, Strategic thinker, Execution excellence, Integrity, Humility Transparency