HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:190 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - MEP - Real Estate (18-25 yrs)
Head - MEP ( Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing)
Location : Kolkata
Experience : 18 - 25 Years
Purpose of the Position :
This position is responsible for : The role holder is responsible to manage the entire mechanical, (HVAC, FPS, FAS, etc..) electrical & plumbing activities of Real Estate Business Division.
- Responsible for MEP Design and Budget. He has to look after the current and upcoming properties by contributing in the project planning phase through technical inputs.
Detailed Responsibilities Process / Sub- Process Responsibilities / Activities :
MEP Planning :
- Responsible to develop and draft the design brief and RFP covering all the specification for MEP requirements as discussed in the conception meeting.
- Evaluate and value engineer on the documents prepared by the consultants and issue t- to- construct documents to the project execution team.
- Prepares and manages MEP budget, prepares schedule and checks on MEP budget variance to control cost.
- Demonstrates expert knowhow of the entire MEP part of construction projects in all its aspects: design, function, installations and coordination.
- Leads and supervises MEP activities and works closely with design consultants to integrate Mechanically, Electrical & Plumbing concepts suitable for the projects.
- Liaises with local authorities for the approval of MEP service drawings and with Utility Providers / Municipality for obtaining NOCs, approvals at various stages of the project.
MEP Design :
- Coordinates the MEP design with the architecture department and contractors/subcontractors and execution at site.
- Reviews HVAC designs covering cooling load calculations, static head calculations, AC unit selection, ductwork sizing, chilled water sizing, diffusers selection and distribution, fan selection, hood sizing, etc.
- Reviews Plumbing designs covering water supply system, drainage system, gas system, water heater selection, grease interceptor selection, rainwater harvesting, etc.
- Reviews Fire Fighting designs covering pipe sizing, sprinklers distribution, hoods re suppression system, gas detection system. etc.
- Reviews Electrical & Low Voltage designs covering lighting and power systems, D.B. schedule and power schematic, emergency lighting, re alarm, low voltage systems, etc.
Must have :
- MEP Design, MEP coordination, MEP execution
Qualification : B.Tech