Recruiter at Accord Consultants
Views:301 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Head - Mine Planning (10-16 yrs)
Head Mine Planning:
Location: Rajasthan (Rampura Agucha / Rajpura / Dariba / Kayad / Zawar)
Salary: Rs 15-20 L
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that exhaustive mine planning and options analysis are undertaken and leading practices are adopted - allowing more optimal solutions to be identified more quickly
- Direct the development of standardized geological and geotechnical practice across the business, and ensure their proper implementation
- Support planning of monthly /quarterly and yearly plan to achieve business goals, by highlighting key actionables and FIPs to be monitored
- Drive careful monitoring of all mining operations, and provide input during monthly ORCR (operations review and course review) meetings and weekly reviews
- Drive auditing of different mining practices in order to introduce initiatives that drive higher efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure support to mining operations by acting as internal consultant through regular analysis of mining data, in order to propose recommendations and extend troubleshooting support
- Drive innovation in mining in areas such as mining methods, mining equipment, operational excellence etc. and Support centralized long-range planning pertaining to mining
- Lead engagement with consultants and experts to drive business plan strategy and growth pertaining to mining
Skills & Requirements:
- Operational decisions in own function, such as- selection of mining machineries, mining method optimization, mining contracts, introduction of benchmark practices, etc. are taken by role incumbent.
- Should remain updated about the latest technological developments in mining and conduct specialized trainings as and when required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mining Engineer preferred) with Experience of 10+ years Exposure to underground mechanized mining operations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.