Senior Corporate Communication at Praxis Consutants
Views:474 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Head - Operational Excellence - Chemicals (8-15 yrs)
- As Operational Excellence Manager the person will manage all technical aspects of production for the 5 manufacturing units located PAN India
- The person's base location will be corporate office at Noida, whereas 2-3 days of weeks he has to visit their manufacturing units in Delhi-NCR
- The person will report to the Operations head and parallel coordinating with Plant managers. This means you coordinate and implement the operational excellence program.
- The person will assure communication on lessons learned towards all stakeholders. By your enthusiasm you motivate and activate the team of everyone involved in this program.
- The person will also optimize the methodology of production within the existing technology, including design, tools, etc. in respect of permanent improvement of quality, reliability, efficiency, productivity and reduction of costs.
- The person will assist in investigations of major root cause analysis, process mapping and other operational excellence and profitability improvement techniques and prepare the recommendations for future improvements.
- You assure alignment between the performance management system and the operational excellence program of the units. You share your knowledge and best practices with colleagues of units (PAN India).
Background/skill requirements :
- The person's bachelor/master's degree in Industrial, Plastic, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering is completed by Six Sigma Green / Black Belt Certification, Lean Manufacturing certification or other operational excellence techniques certification.
- The person can rely on 8+ years of successful work experience, ideally in a reputed organization handling multiple plants simultaneously or a plant with multiple units.
- The person have a good understanding of production processes and related fields such as : GMP( Good Manufacturing Practice), WCM (World Class Manufacturing), TPM (Total Productive Maintenance), Ergonomics, Industrial Engineering, Project Management, EHS and Operational Excellence.
- As an excellent communicator, the person have proven to be able to work with cross-functional teams, interact with staff at all levels of the organization, define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. You're known for you presentation skills and master reporting tools as well.
- Experience in ERP. SAP is a plus
- Proficient in English and Hindi communication, understanding of Kannada is a plus.