CEO at Premier Information
Views:5307 Applications:740 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Head - Operations (15-16 yrs)
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers- expectations
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Share a trusting relationship with work group and recruit, manage and develop plant staff
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime
- Commit to plant safety procedures
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts
- Set continuous business development plans including identification and submission of capital and extraordinary maintenance projects to improve facility operations.
- Work with direct reports to optimize process and equipment maintenance spending to minimize downtime and enhance product output.
- B.E / Masters in Mechanical engineering with overall 15+ years of Experience.
- Strong Leadership and Execution skills
- Ability to clearly communicate strategy and vision to team members.
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
Other Tasks :
- Inventory Reduction - Monitor the factory inventory and keep control on values and space.
- Material Planning - Ordering Materials required for the project time to time in coordination with procurement function.
- Vendor sourcing - Alternate vendor sourcing to keep cost lower and quality better.
- Negotiation skills - Understand the current market price conditions and negotiate with vendors to keep cost at lower side.
- System Implementation skills like ISO, OHSAS, BIFMA, IMS