Head - Operations - Construction (20-22 yrs)
Job Description - Head of Operations
The role involves complete responsibility for the company's Manufacturing and Contracting Operations.
To ensure that the Company is able to deliver products to the Customer, on schedule, and on Costs and drive up the Manufacturing Efficiencies; To develop Service Partners for installing the Company's products at Customer sites
- Responsible for all Manufacturing Operations
Functions reporting into this role :
b. Erection Contracting
- Production Planning
- Building a strong network of Contractors for installation and commissioning of the Company's products at Customer Sites
- To convert the new technologies developed by the Company's R and D Team, into Manufacturing capabilities
- Providing direction and leadership to the Operations team to achieve high quality, productivity, and safety standards.
- Ensuring compliance to production schedules, process quality, efficiency standards, budget, inventory, and data reporting.
- Ensuring 100% safety standards with zero incidences
- Facilitating employee hiring, training, development, and performance evaluations.
- Ensuring Continuous Improvement through training and education on specific tasks and company-related functions to Company staff and Contractors and their staff.
- Submitting and adhering to departmental budgets.
- Assisting in the capital equipment acquisition and installation process.
- Assuring proper maintenance of equipment, tools, and housekeeping to achieve minimal production disruption
Education and Experience :
- Mechanical Engineer from a reputed Institute
- At least 20 years experience in manufacturing/fabrication/engineering Industries
- IT Literacy, especially ERP Including Manufacturing Automation processes
- Maximum age will be 45 years
- Willingness to travel to customer locations to ensure smooth execution
- To have managed a team of at least 100 people