MD at Prodigy Recruitment Consultancy
Views:541 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Head - Operations & Maintenance - Water Utilities (20-25 yrs)
Job Description :
- Ensures planning for operations and maintenance activities for the region with emphasis on cost and quality
- Ensure timely redressal of complaints for OPEX and Production and collection efficiency.
- Develops, plans and implements goals and objectives for the operations and maintenance department
- Monitors the annual budget for all O&M activities
- Ensures generation of average annual operating earnings growth
- Ensures the effective delivery of objectives laid down in the contracts
- Maintains customer relationships and ensures timely communication to enhance customer satisfaction
- Ensures suitable manpower planning as per approved Budget.
- Ensures that the maintenance works are carried in an efficient and safe manner for economical and reliable plant operations as per the quality, safety and industry standards
- Responsible for Revenue Generation - Billing & Collection
- Maintain relationship with client & agencies.
- Claims on client.
- Ensures effective usage of various methodologies for optimum performance and reliability of plant equipment and systems
- Ensures proper review, control, implementation, and documentation of required equipment design changes in a timely manner
- Responsibility for timely assessment of risks in the plant location & plans for mitigation
- Monitors activities to optimizes equipment reliability and efficiency
- Ensures availability of procedures and documents to support and direct the O & M team
- Ensures timely generation of reports to be shared with the management/ client
- Having experience of 20 yrs in water sector. At least two projects of converting intermittent water supply system into a continuous system / NRW reduction/ water loss deduction and one of the project should be in international arena.
Candidates should have the following background and attributes :
- A commercial orientation with a knack for problem solving and - out of the box- thinking
- Especially strong inter-personal and communication skills with ability to deal effectively with a wide range of (users, public representatives - elected/unelected government bodies - civil servants/technical staff, contractors/suppliers, NWS employees)
- Strong written and oral communication skills, along with willingness to take responsibility for one's decisions.
- Passion for working in the infrastructure sector and focus on long-term shareholder value creation
- Proficiency in other Microsoft Office tools such as Word and PowerPoint
- Self-starter with strong self-motivation and a proven capacity to work in a newly established team
- Result-oriented approach with hands-on execution capability
- Graduate in Civil/Mechanical Engineering and registered as PE/ Chartered Engineer
Head Operations will be based at WTP, Nangloi.
Location : Delhi
Salary Range : upto 40 lacs/p.a (CTC)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.