Head - Operations - Multi Plant API Manufacturing (18-25 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for overall API operational deliverables and its through put improvements as per the business plan.
- Responsible for quality, regulatory, environmental, safety, health and statutory systems at API manufacturing facilities are maintained as per regulatory/cGMP/statutory requirements.
- Responsible for overall compliance of Quality systems at all API Manufacturing units
- To align operational performance in line with market expectation and process value adds in collaboration with API R&D.
- To improve the safety and environmental culture across all API manufacturing Units through continuous updating, improvements and enhancements in processes, procedures and systems
- Provide overall leadership, direction and co-ordination to the plants. To ensure highest asset occupancy at least possible running cost
- Implementation of Performance Excellence initiatives for thorough put improvement as per the business expectation
- Handling customer, statutory and regulatory inspections to ensure competitive advantage for APL
- To ensure the compliance of Technical Agreements with vendors and service providers
- Lead all talent processes - recruitment and selection, Performance management, capability building, for the operations function as per the organizational HR processes and policies
- Coach and build talent within the team to ensure smooth and effective succession
- Set direction, objectives and accountability clearly within the team to ensure that the function delivers as per expectation
- Handling of new projects assigned by the management and to coordinate with other departments to handle any issues related to plant performance, project execution, compliance etc.