Head - Operations - Multi Plant API Manufacturing (18-25 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for overall API operational deliverables and its through put improvements as per the business plan.
- Responsible for quality, regulatory, environmental, safety, health and statutory systems at API manufacturing facilities are maintained as per regulatory/cGMP/statutory requirements.
- Responsible for overall compliance of Quality systems at all API Manufacturing units
- To align operational performance in line with market expectation and process value adds in collaboration with API R&D.
- To improve the safety and environmental culture across all API manufacturing Units through continuous updating, improvements and enhancements in processes, procedures and systems
- Provide overall leadership, direction and co-ordination to the plants. To ensure highest asset occupancy at least possible running cost
- Implementation of Performance Excellence initiatives for thorough put improvement as per the business expectation
- Handling customer, statutory and regulatory inspections to ensure competitive advantage for APL
- To ensure the compliance of Technical Agreements with vendors and service providers
- Lead all talent processes - recruitment and selection, Performance management, capability building, for the operations function as per the organizational HR processes and policies
- Coach and build talent within the team to ensure smooth and effective succession
- Set direction, objectives and accountability clearly within the team to ensure that the function delivers as per expectation
- Handling of new projects assigned by the management and to coordinate with other departments to handle any issues related to plant performance, project execution, compliance etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.