Manager Talent Acquisition at Agile 1
Views:222 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Operations - Prepress & Packaging (15-25 yrs)
- Ensure daily production planning targets are achieved.
- Ensure that members of the production team carry out their tasks and duties efficiently and effectively.
- Collation and communication of all relevant information to the production team to allow the fast, effective production of quality design and artwork which exceeds our client's expectations.
- Monitor hardware and software upgrades to maximize productivity.
- Through the use of the resources of Organisation maximize the efficient control of overtime and equipment to meet all production requirements.
- Monitor client requirements on a daily basis and in collaboration with the Client Service Managers, Production Manager and Quality Control Manager.
- Ensure that essential fundamental/commercial disciplines are employed in your area of responsibility. Such disciplines are to be monitored and constantly reviewed.
- In conjuction with the Production Manager establish key performance measures within the operations team and constantly monitor with the aim of achieving continuous improvement.
- Ensure compliance of all functions and procedures within your team and area of responsibility with the Organisation Quality Management Systems.
- Ensure that each team member has a clearly defined role, and a job description which clearly identifies the standards and results expected.
- Performance and the setting/achievement of goals are reviewed monthly, and formally appraised annually.
- Recognize and reward ability.
- Seek to ensure maximum cooperation between your operation's teams.
Desired Profile of the Candidate:
- MBA / Post-gradate in Management, with 15-25 years as Head of Operations and has a wide knowledge in Prepress in Packaging Industry.
Mobile : 9840377667
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.