Sr. Talent Acquisition at Live Connection
Views:107 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Packaging Development - FMCG (9-12 yrs)
Position Head - Packaging Development
Function - Marketing
Place of Service - Bangalore Corporate Office
Reporting to General Manager - Product Development
- Develop long term packaging development road map consistent with the product strategy and plans.
- Coordination with internal stake holders like R&D, Regulatory, Marketing, QA, Production and Supply Chain for New Product Launches or Modification in any existing products.
- Keep abreast of global trends in packaging to develop alternate packaging solutions for different end uses and price points.
- Continuously benchmark food packaging media in the market for functionality and costs.
- Identify and develop vendors for packaging solutions and manufacturing. Ensure development of comprehensive packaging solutions that allow for compact cartonisation, palletisation and containerization.
- New Supplier development for Existing Packaging Material Supplies.
- Manage, mentor and coach direct reports.
- Identification, evaluation & implementation of different cost saving Packaging technology and retention of best quality in packaging.
- Designing of new packaging concept/ technologies & continuous improvement in Packaging Technology for new or existing products.
- Formulating and controlling packaging material specifications for all primary, secondary and tertiary packaging.
- Technical assistance for in-house operations.
- Approval of Artworks.
- Generating key line drawings.
- Packing machine trials.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.