Managing Partner at Mindfield Resources
Views:831 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Packaging Development - Food & Beverages (18-25 yrs)
Are you someone who thinks in & Out of the box, and simultaneously thrives on the challenges of Packaging development.
- Does your career reflect achievements that talk about transforming brands through packaging. value optimization, innovation and new ideas which created a positive impact! We are looking for a well-rounded Packaging Development Head for a renowned Food & Beverages Giant.
- To get the ball rolling we need a thought leader who can look at the big picture and at the same time role up his sleeves to be deliver an enhanced experience for internal stake holders and build capabilities of the team.
- The incumbent would be responsible for Quality Control, Vendor Interaction & Development, Commercial, Productivity, budgets, Systems, processes and Engineering.
- You will be a strong manager and a motivated and inspiring leader who will have ideally gained your experience in Flexible, Rigid & Bottle packaging within a large multi-site, unionized environment.
- You must be confident working both operationally and strategically.
- You would be responsible for bringing new packaging format, structure to the market, developing company protocols, liaising with suppliers, sourcing componentry, and ensuring quality in the designs.
- You would be working closely with product development, marketing, operations, purchase, and finance and other relevant functions of the business.
If you have the ability to progressively work with a maximum degree of empowerment and can be responsible for the design and development of all packaging (Primary, Secondary and Tertiary) for the Company portfolio within the aesthetic, functional, budgetary and timing objectives of the company
Desired Skills and Experience :
- You should come armed with at least 15-20 years of experience in Flexible packaging in Foods and beverages / FMCG Sector.
- 3-5 years of experience in manufacturing and quality control would be of great added value.
Preferred qualifications : Degree in Packaging Technology/ Plastics Processing Technology MBA preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.