Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:376 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Head - Planning & Monitoring - Mining/Metals (12-20 yrs)
Skill and Qualification :
- Degree /Diploma in Mechanical Engineering;
- Leadership with ability to supervise and motivate a team;
- High degree of integrity and honesty in all dealings;
- Capable to groom successors;
- Proven ability in storage, maintenance and use of plant and equipment on a loss-preventative basis;
- Drive to achieve the targets.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills;
- Demonstrable deadline/time management and task management skill
Knowledge and Qualification :
- Minimum work experience of 15+ years of which at least 05 years in resource planning, monitoring, tracking and maintenance of equipment in the mining companies.
- Should have knowledge on spare parts management and inventory planning and control.
- Should have knowledge on the condition based monitoring and life cycle monitoring of equipment.
- Should have previous experience on SOS sampling and lube consumption analysis.
- Should have previous experience in equipment auditing and analysis equipment backlogs.
Job Summary :
Head - Planning and Monitoring will be coordinating with the Site Mechanical Incharges at the project level and will be responsible for sub-assembly planning and life monitoring, maintenance monitoring and condition based monitoring for all the HEMM Equipment. The incumbent will also be responsible for monitoring the equipment health and performance as well as manage the backlogs and audit for the HEMM Equipment.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for sub-assembly planning, monitoring and forecasting for all projects.
- Responsible for sub-assembly reusability checks for all the HEMM Equipment.
- Responsible for the lifecycle monitoring and condition based monitoring for the sub-assembly of all the equipment.
- Develop and devise procedures for arranging the assembly parts in float for the running equipment.
- Responsible for lifecycle monitoring of undercarriage and tyres.
- Planning and implementing preventive and diagnostic maintenance schedules of the equipment and its components to increase machine up time and equipment reliability.
- Analyse the Equipment Matrix report and track and monitor SOS reports for all equipment.
- Monitor and analyse the lube consumption for all the equipment.
- Analyse, Monitor and review all the backlogs for the equipment.
- Proactively conduct audits for all the equipment and suggest corrective actions to senior management.
- Monitor the consumables and fast moving spares for all the equipment.
- Coordinating purchase/ material/ spare parts planning related activities encompassing negotiation,
identification of vendors, requirement specification & offer evaluation.