Manager at Careerist Managment consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:1102 Applications:225 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Head - Plant - Medical Devices/Equipments (10-26 yrs)
Graduate or Post Graduate Degree (B.Sc., B.Tech. M.Sc., M.Tech.)
- With excellent communication skills both verbally and written, well versed with working in matrix environment both at national level as well as global level.
- Candidates should be well versed with lean manufacturing practices
- Experience in Automated as well as manual manufacturing.
- Should be able to lead a team of people
- Should be well versed with Green Field and Brown Field Projects execution and then regular plant functioning
- Experience in IVD, Medical Devices and Equipments will be a big advantage
- Experience dealing with Government and statutory bodies.
- Experience and ability to set plant form Scratch
- Well versed and experienced in project Management
- Excellent Problem solving, team leading and motivating experience
- Process Oriented and inclination to follow procedures and processes.
- Deep understanding of functional nuances to run a plant and deliver on manufacturing targets
- Experience of working in regulated businesses (ISO, FDA)
- Experience leading and dealing with quality, regulatory, EHS, production, supply chain, warehouse, logistics, purchasing, process engineering to maintain timely and compliant production
- Executes business plan and contributes to the development of the company and functional strategy
Female / Diversity Candidates are encouraged to apply. Candidates to get in touch on 9560395701 besides forwarding there word format profiles
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.