Sole Proprietorship at Independent Human Resources Professional
Views:151 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Plant Operations - Recycling Polyester Staple Fiber (10-20 yrs)
Head (Operations/Plant - RPSF)
- Responsible for setting up a Recycle Polyester Staple Fiber (RPSF) & other plastic waste material. Monitor and drive the recovery of these waste materials. Responsible for safe and efficient operations of the Plastics locations managing both capital resources and labor
- Production, Planning.
- Project Management.
- Plant Management.
- Continuous Process & Quality Management.
- Safety Management & Energy conservation.
- Cost reduction.
- Lean manufacturing.
- Continuous improvements.
- Resource planning.
- Business intelligence.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Manufacturing Management.
- Preventive Maintenance etc.
- Leading and directing all functional and cross-functional efforts to achieve manufacturing unit objectives.
- Provide team members with leadership, direction and individual development.
- Provide project leadership to improve processes or systems.
- Focus on continually improving processes in support of strategic plans and annual goals.
- Maintain a safe, injury free and healthy work environment. Assure that training on safe work methods is provided on a timely basis.
- Clearly communicate safe work practice expectations and follow-up with all team members to assure understanding and compliance.
- Provide all team members access to the required personal protective equipment and monitor to assure compliance.
- Develop and maintain effective manufacturing practices, policies and procedures that are within Creative Recycling World Co organizational guidelines to achieve a work environment that encourages a high level of self-responsibility.
- Assure that effective quality systems are in place and maintained to assure ISO certification.
- Develop and implement annual financial and manufacturing plans to achieve the manufacturing objectives of the unit.
- Provide operations and manufacturing support for Customer Business Reviews and lead efforts to initiate changes identified by customers and by service improvement teams.
- Provide cross-functional support by leading or participating in planning/implementation of key organizational projects identified in strategic planning, major objective, continuous improvement, or other activities chartered by the company.
Qualification And Experience: :
1. BE with 12-15 years of leadership experience n a Recycling Polyester Staple Fiber Industry (RPSF)/ B2B rPet Industry.
2. Data collection and analysis skills.
3. Strong technical background and problem-solving skills.
4. ISO knowledge/understanding.
5. Strong verbal, listening and written communications skills.
6. Must be able to multitask effectively, handle demanding schedules and effectively deal with co-workers.
7. To treat people fairly, equally and with respect.
8. Keeps assigned work area clean, neat, organized, and free from safety hazards.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.