HR Consultant at Independent
Views:278 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Head - Process Engineering - Auto (15-20 yrs)
Primary Responsibilities :
- Defining and Establishing New Manufacturing Processes & Technologies
- Defining technical requirement/ process parameters/ specifications from process deliverables / product requirements
- Identifying & selecting suitable technology / processes/ equipment
- Detailing the process requirements including requirements like utilities, infrastructure etc.
- Defining and managing the project implementation especially technical aspects
- Proving and handing over
- Continuous improvement of existing manufacturing processes - Quality, Cost, Efficiency, Safety,- .
- Lead and Manage the Process Engineering Team: People and Team Processes Management
Key Result Areas / Position Deliverables :
- Establishment of new manufacturing technologies & processes as required to meet company's plan & future requirements
- Continuous improvement of existing manufacturing processes
- Efficient and Effective functioning of Process Engineering Team