Country Head at Executive Search Associates
Views:60 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Process - Fabric Operations (15-25 yrs)
Our client is one of the leading Textile company which is vertically integrated from Cotton to Clothing. The value chain covers all the operations from the extraction of cotton lint to garment manufacturing, The facilities for ginning, spinning, yarn dyeing, weaving, fabric processing and garmenting are equipped with latest technology machineries and manned by experienced workforce., They are Committed to the environment, the company has taken special care to preserve and upgrade the natural surroundings. Zero discharge at all the manufacturing plants, energy efficient machineries, water harvesting and energy recovery systems are only some of the steps company has taken in this direction.
Position : Head Process - Fabric Operation
Location : Andhra Pradesh
Job Role : Man Management - Team builder, promptest mobiliser. You should have Hands on experience in natural & man-made fabrics, especially cellulosic fibres mainly cotton & cotton rich blends fabric processing - yarn dyeing, pre-treatment, dyeing, printing & finishing.
Relentless control over daily production, productivity, consumptions.
- Should be able to decide on most optimised process routes, continuously improving throughout, cost, quality, inventory, lead-time & OTIF parameters.
- Formulating periodic procedures for all level maintenance of each existing equipment.
- Should be able to inform top management regarding equipment upgradation with benefits, source comparisons & payback calculations.
- Ever proactive service provider in terms of best information regarding product development, quality, order status to supply chain management, other internal & external customers, auditors.
- Relentlessly updated & innovative approach towards market requirement in terms of new products, styles, colourations, processes, prints & finishes.
- Shall immensely use MIS systems through SAP. Should be able to correct & fill gaps to produce best financial results viz., EBDITA, cash & net profit, CAPEX, OPEX & any other relevant cost ratios.
Qualification : Degree in Textile Technology. Diploma in Textile Chemistry shall be considered for exceptional candidates.