Talent Acquisition Manager at Master Mind Consultancy
Views:183 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Procurement - FMCG (18-22 yrs)
Candidate must have experience from Corporate & not from Plant :
- 15+ years of experience in Procurement roles and/or related professional fields, with substantial exposure to leadership positions
- Knowledge of systems such as Ariba, SAP/Backbone and Microsoft suite.
- Clear stakeholder focus - all decisions aligned to customer/business/Regional/Segment strategy.
- Ability to lead Modernisation and Transformation initiatives at regional level.
- Professional Procurement accreditation such as CPM, CIPS, APICS, ILDM, etc.
- Involved in local Supply Chain industry council or comparable body of experts
- University degree in Procurement, Engineering or other business/technical discipline.
- Ensure compliance to relevant Operating Management System (OMS) sub-elements, including
- Define and Deliver functional processes; lead regional adaptation of deployed Upstream processes.
- Understand & positively influence modernisation & transformation activities, lead optimisation of and agility in all regional work.
- Other activities as delegated by the RP, SVP Procurement or BLT.