Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:459 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Head - Product Lifecycle Management - Mining (12-17 yrs)
Manager level - Head - Product Lifecycle Management
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS :
- Proven experience of 15 years of which at least 05 years as Head - PLM in the mining industry
- Leadership quality with high degree of integrity and honesty in all dealings
- Drive to achieve the targets.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills;
- Capable to groom successors;
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE :
- Degree /Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with Indonesian Nationality;
- Previous experience on maintenance management for Large scale Equipment
- Knowledge on CMMS implementation like SAP-PM, AMT-Software and Oracle-eAM.
- Knowledge on Total Productive Maintenance and RCM - Reliability Centered Maintenance.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION :
- PLM is a maintenance specialist with cross-functional experience in Erection/commissioning, Maintenance, major overhauling, spare part planning of HEMM Equipment, Budgeting and Man Management so as to ensure on-time deliverables.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Objectivity of this role :
- Forecast and Manage Maintenance Budget, CAPEX, OPEX, AOP, contracts, OEM service agreements for the HEMM Equipment.
- Planning, implementing & monitoring of technological changes to enhance productivity and optimization in Fuel burning in liter per BCM.
- Life cycle maintenance strategies through continuous improvement process including maintenance work execution efficiencies, root cause failure analysis, warranty management and Reliability Improvement programs.
- Modifications in equipment- s, process flow, working practices, consumables, power, etc. for controlling & reducing conversion cost per unit produced.
- Asset Management of the Heavy Mining equipment fleet and Mine site support material handling equipment fleet to enhance asset reliability and optimizing costs in maintenance, tyres, spares & Components.
- Developing the subordinates & Crews to meet the Global standards.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities :
- Facilitate Component Replacement planning based on life & health of equipment for the HEMM fleet.
- Ensure the maintenance team is timely provided with all necessary resources to efficiently implement maintenance plans and enable Operation to achieve production targets.
- Monitor KPI reports like availability, maintenance cost, asset utilization, MTBF and MTTR to improve efficiency of the equipment.
- Enhance the service life of the component and minimize the component OH cost.
- Communicate effectively with the internal and external stakeholders to resolve issues and bottlenecks .
- Planning Spare parts and reusability of spares, equipment and tools needed for operation and ensure availability of all critical spare parts.
- Monitoring & audit the HEMM maintenance, Quality, safety and compliances of SOPs, SMP, SWP at the mining project.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.