Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:413 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Head - Product Lifecycle Management - Mining (12-17 yrs)
Manager level - Head - Product Lifecycle Management
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS :
- Proven experience of 15 years of which at least 05 years as Head - PLM in the mining industry
- Leadership quality with high degree of integrity and honesty in all dealings
- Drive to achieve the targets.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills;
- Capable to groom successors;
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE :
- Degree /Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with Indonesian Nationality;
- Previous experience on maintenance management for Large scale Equipment
- Knowledge on CMMS implementation like SAP-PM, AMT-Software and Oracle-eAM.
- Knowledge on Total Productive Maintenance and RCM - Reliability Centered Maintenance.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION :
- PLM is a maintenance specialist with cross-functional experience in Erection/commissioning, Maintenance, major overhauling, spare part planning of HEMM Equipment, Budgeting and Man Management so as to ensure on-time deliverables.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Objectivity of this role :
- Forecast and Manage Maintenance Budget, CAPEX, OPEX, AOP, contracts, OEM service agreements for the HEMM Equipment.
- Planning, implementing & monitoring of technological changes to enhance productivity and optimization in Fuel burning in liter per BCM.
- Life cycle maintenance strategies through continuous improvement process including maintenance work execution efficiencies, root cause failure analysis, warranty management and Reliability Improvement programs.
- Modifications in equipment- s, process flow, working practices, consumables, power, etc. for controlling & reducing conversion cost per unit produced.
- Asset Management of the Heavy Mining equipment fleet and Mine site support material handling equipment fleet to enhance asset reliability and optimizing costs in maintenance, tyres, spares & Components.
- Developing the subordinates & Crews to meet the Global standards.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities :
- Facilitate Component Replacement planning based on life & health of equipment for the HEMM fleet.
- Ensure the maintenance team is timely provided with all necessary resources to efficiently implement maintenance plans and enable Operation to achieve production targets.
- Monitor KPI reports like availability, maintenance cost, asset utilization, MTBF and MTTR to improve efficiency of the equipment.
- Enhance the service life of the component and minimize the component OH cost.
- Communicate effectively with the internal and external stakeholders to resolve issues and bottlenecks .
- Planning Spare parts and reusability of spares, equipment and tools needed for operation and ensure availability of all critical spare parts.
- Monitoring & audit the HEMM maintenance, Quality, safety and compliances of SOPs, SMP, SWP at the mining project.