Head - Production - Chemical (2-11 yrs)
Designation: Production Head
Full Time Opportunity
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Motivating the entire workforce to achieving the target and achieving entrusted target with respect to E&T Pillar activities.
- Maintaining harmonious Industrial Relations
- Establishing close relation with Union Leaders - External / Internal and formulate modes operandi to arrive Long Terms Settlement.
- Monitoring contract labor deployment on daily basis also meeting the various provision of Contract Labor.
- Cordial relationship with Govt. authorities.
- Meeting Govt. authorities viz. from time to time to establish good
- Creating image as Good Corporate Citizen
- Executing manpower planning for Press Shop Operations and priority to production planning on daily / Weekly / Monthly basis.
- Maintaining production targets and achieving them within defined timelines, cost and quality parameters
- Optimum Utilization of Man, Machine and Materials to achieve desired production targets.
- Responsible for overall Manufacturing Production, Quality in Plant & maintain Customer Satisfaction Ratios.
- Responsible and Accountable for the analysis of all the line rejection, Customer rejection and prepare the action plans to improve.
- Responsible for making Plant MIS which reflect the current trend as well as Responsible for achieving the future targets.
- Responsible for process enhancement initiatives.
- Able to manage Manpower for maximum utilization for production.