Head - Production - CNC - Automotive/Manufacturing (18-20 yrs)
Persons having experience in heading production floors having handled mass volume production on CNC machine shops are preferred
He will handle about 2000 people - hence scale, understanding systems and processes, adaptability and agility are important
CTC : Upto 70 lacs
Should have worked in the Auto industry
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for seven pillars SQCDPME for the production block
- Effective monitoring of the KPIs for the block and ensuring targets are accomplished.
- Ensure optimum utilisation of machines and manpower
- Connect with, motivate and lead the team for achieving the goals
- Aligning individuals- performance expectations with organizational goals.
- Sound knowledge of CNC machining process, Cutting tools, work holding systems, etc
- Contribution in the improvement of working procedures by constantly looking for solutions to ensure the best productivity results of her/his production block and ensuring compliance with procedures, operating instructions and work instructions.
- Integration of production and support functions to fully define the processes/procedures/controls relevant to team activities.
- Provide support and input to continuous improvement activities within the team.
- Conduct incident, accident and non-conformity investigations and associated reporting and action closure.
- Monitor effectiveness of team by identifying the right resources, monitoring of skill matrix and deployment of right resources for right job
- Coordinate with HR/Training to ensure that technicians are trained for products and processes
- Deal with personnel issues including interaction with the HR, in line with Company Policy and Agreements.
- Achieve the required company quality standards ensuring both internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Conduct audits at regular intervals to monitor effectiveness of processes
- He will handle about 2000 people - hence scale, understanding systems and processes, adaptability and agility are important
Educational Qualifications required :
- BE/BTech in Mechanical Engineering