GM - Operations at Magna Global HR Services Pvt Ltd
Views:261 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Head - Production - Electronics Manufacturing (13-22 yrs)
It caters to global OEMs with electronic manufacturing services (EMS),for automotive, computing, industrial, medical, power, and telecom companies and has capabilities to design complex electronic components for range of industries including electronics, automobile, instruments, defense and other products
Role includes :
- Plan for achieve the products target cost given by top management.
- Monitor overall manufacturing processes and operations
- Utilize & deploy of available resources to achieve organizational objectives.
- Coordinate with process and quality on regular basis
- Coordinate and participate in New Product Introduction activities
- Implement cost reduction measures through waste elimination within production process
- Production planning and daily work flow supervision
- Lay down new process/Process improvement to increase productivity and quality
- Engineer with 15 plus years experience in handling production activity with major exposure to EMS is must.
- Experience of handling SMT line is must