Principal Consultant at Talent Source
Views:1715 Applications:284 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Production & Operations - Lubricants (15-20 yrs)
Hiring support for our associate client
Job Description :
- Entrusted with the responsibility of managing entire operations, collaborating with the stake holders to define and articulate the organization's vision and to develop strategies for achieving that vision
Responsible for plant operations :
- EHS Compliance : Ensuring adherence to safety standards in all functional areas and implementing measures for enhancing safety levels.
- Supply Chain Management : Planning, Procurement, Production, and Dispatch service levels.
- Projects Management : Green Field, Brown Field, NPD
- Process Management : TPM, Six Sigma, House Keeping, GMP, Safety, and 5S.
- People Management (Staff) : HR / IR processes, Mentoring, Grooming, Training, Leadership
- Environment and Risk Management : Govt. Officials, NGO's, Press, Local Bodies, Networking.
- Quality Management : Q- Sustenance, Special focus on NPD.
- Financial Management : Cost Savings, Budgets, Controls.
- Implementation of OSHAS & ISO 14001
Objectives and deliverable of the Role :
- 100% Qualitative and Quantitative delivery of FG to Depots.
- Highly engaged team members and business associates.
- Realization (cost Reduction Initiative).
- Successful Roll out of all NPDs, New projects etc.
- Zero statutory Non-compliance
- Sustenance of Q-systems & Processes
- Promoting a culture that reflects the organization's values, encourage good performance and reward productivity.
- To manage the plant operations with full efficiency with Zero incidents.
- Ensure production as per the planning and timely supply of material to the Customer.
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction up to the desired level.
- To run the plant smoothly without any Statutory/local issue
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.