Head - Program Management - Healthcare/Pharma (10-20 yrs)
Prior experience : R&D or Production, or process engineering or technology transfer. Must have worked in one or more of these functions for at least 5 years, followed by experience in Program management, for at least 5 years.
Program Management :
The function is responsible for the following :
- To ensure that the assigned Program ( Task / Project / Delivery) is ON TRACK.
- To prepare detailed program charter ( project scope), with names of team members, tracker of activities / milestones, completion date etc.
- To monitor and coordinate all the activities, for the final delivery of the program (task / project / delivery).
- To discuss / negotiate with the functions and persons involved to address the bottlenecks / hurdles.
- To raise the red flag, to superiors, well in advance, for any bottlenecks, irresolvable at his / her or at operational level.
- To Conduct daily / regularly, short / quick / stand-up coordination meeting with stake holders at operations level.
- To prepare weekly / fortnightly reports as appropriate and circulate to all stake holders & customers
- To keep the customer ( internal / external) updated of the progress, on regular basis, via verbal / written communication.
- To Inform customers of likely delay, well in advance
- To coordinate for the meetings / site visits / VCs / telcons, with customers.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.